Thank you, Lord, for...
21. my son now "has Jesus inside" (Maggie's explanation of yesterday)
22. 5 baptisms and 3 chrismations yesterday—truly, glory to God
23. my mother's hard work on "John's beautiful dress" (Susannah's explanation of his baptismal garment—pictures soon)
24. the presence of mind (once in awhile) to cook ahead
25. lively children who remind me that they need me
26. new friends and old
This is hard to do. How do I give thanks when my first inclination is to complain?
27. reorganization, with lots of baskets and books
28. beautiful dishes I use every day making preparing for special meals easy if I let it be
29. my husband's nearly untiring help with house and kids
30. recovery from a cold