Monday, September 13, 2010

Multitude Monday


holy experience


Continuing my gratitude list...

11. baby rolling over at 3 months (and me alerted to it with shouts from my five-year-old)

12. waking feeling rested after bedtime at 10:30PM instead of much later

13. new weeks, new days (ie., new beginnings)

14. time and motivation to clean up several nagging piles (and a husband willing to hold the baby for a while on a Sunday afternoon)

15. a husband eager to help with our homeschooling

16. offers of help with the kids during a long liturgy

17. morning coffee

18. cool fresh air in through the windows

19. a desk of my own and asymmetrically hung picture shelves above it

20. an organized spice cabinet

3 comments:

  1. I'm totally envious of the cool fresh air bit - can you send some down here? (c;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this idea. I'm going to start it up on my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...