Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Blogging Home

I have felt rather schizophrenic (no matter how many times I attempt to spell that word, I will always need spellcheck to correct it for me) having about three different blogs. My attention is split between them all, and therefore, none of them receive much attention.

I think I am coming to a decision that I will make this one my home. (My decision-making process takes a long time, to which anyone who knows me will attest.) This was my first blog, I have put the most work into its layout, and it just looks the nicest to me.

I'll leave the other blogs up, but probably begin posting here with labels that refer to my various trains of thought. How novel. I am feeling less schizo already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...