Friday, February 11, 2011

Good Point

"If you're becoming Orthodox and you're becoming a jerk, you're not doing it right."  Fr. William Christ, Orthodoxy in the Home Online Conference
Dn. Andrew and I enjoyed listening to Illumination Learning's Orthodoxy in the Home Online Conference this evening, and we're looking forward to tomorrow's speakers.

I hope Illumination Learning will make the DVD available to purchase later on because it's going to be a fantastic resource!

Did you have a favorite point this evening?

4 comments:

  1. That is a *very* good point. I'm looking forward to getting the DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the conference, too. I'm hoping to put together a post some time in the very near future.

    The DVDs are available on the conference site for $15 or $45 if you didn't attend the conference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was really stuck by a simple comment that Eva Kokinos said regarding reaching youth and young adults- WE need to be the Christians we want them to be. I think we know this, but how easy it is to loose sight of...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was she the second speaker on Friday? I really found her talk very practical. Thank you for reminding me of that point. It's something I sort of vaguely come to every now and then on my own, but it was so good to hear it succinctly as part of her talk.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...