Monday, April 19, 2010

Coming Attractions

For a while, now, I have wanted to get back into regular blog posts. Part of the reason that I haven't been posting is because I was still uncomfortable with posting thoughts that would have been put on my other blogs onto this one. (Why uncomfortable? Don't ask. I am a perfectionist.)

Whatever my inner reason not to blog, it has ceased to exist. I am especially excited to share some of our home schooling ideas and resources that we have discovered. Then, of course, come early June, we should have lots of baby pictures to share here.

As for some of the things I have been wanting to post, I have a few sets of photos from Lent, Holy Week, and Pascha that I would like to share, time permitting. Also, we are taking steps to figure out what curricula to use for Maggie's home schooling (which we have begun on some level), and I've been putting a lot of time into gathering resources for our children's religious education.

For now, I am sharing (also the blog title photo for now) our decorated cross for Veneration of the Holy Cross Sunday, which happened halfway through Lent. The red carnation towards the bottom right of the arrangement is from the Cross arrangement at our church.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...